Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Please move to your right, I think I need that gray matter.

This is going to be short.

My head is crowded and listing to the right. I think some of what's in my right brain is starting to spill into my left and that just can't be. Must remain logical (at least some of the time). 

Note: Too much imagination in the left hemisphere makes your head hurt. Those little stuffed shirts over there can't take to much fun.

I have revisions for my first book, slithering through my synapses, while four other book ideas clammer for their spots. And now, one more decided to sneak it's way into the deep recesses of my cerebral cortex.

HELP!!



        Be back soon!       RG

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you can start other stories while your working on your first book, just don't mix them up lol! I'm glad to hear your muse is coming on strong! I have the same issues once in a while!