Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Place to Relax, Reflect, and Regale

A Review

Read, Write & Brew on Urbanspoon
I was introduced to Read, Write & Brew when my writer's coach had our group start meeting there. It's a combination coffee shop, used book store, and meeting place. They host authors and musicians and the coffee is great.

Our group, The Golden Wannabe Writers Group, meets there the first and third Saturdays of the month. The owner, Jefferson, is a great host. You won't find a better venue for reading, meeting, presenting, studying, and most of all drinking coffee. While you're there, find a book you haven't read, they have a great selection.

I'm writing my first novel and this place has made an impression on me, so I'm including it in my book (with Jefferson's blessing).

If you are ever in Golden, Colorado, check out this little gem.





Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, read write and brew is a wonderful place! I need to go through some of the books he has someday and buy a few. He has good coffee and smoothies too! I don't get there as often as I used too, but I still really like the coffee shop and in fact I will see you there today!