Wednesday, November 23, 2011

We Gather Together

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am taking this time to relate how thankful I am for my family and friends. I have a network of people that are always there. We may not stay in close contact, or see each other often, but I feel you there.

I am especially thankful to have my children home for Thanksgiving. They are amazing people and I am very proud of them.

I'm not an overly sentimental type, so this won't be a long, maudlin regale of what I'm thankful for. It's simply this...I'm thankful for life in all it's guises; the joys, the messes, it's never ending cycle.

Whatever belief system you have, I ask that all of you are blessed tomorrow, with food, with family, with friends, with love and life.

God bless and keep every one of you.

Love,
Robin

No comments: