Sunday, September 25, 2011

...and away we go!

This is my introductory post!

I recently finished the first draft of my first novel. I'm taking a break from it, so that I have a clearer perspective when I start revisions. In the meantime, I'm working on a short story for the next Creatively Crazy contest.

Speaking of crazy, I'm also going to make an attempt at pitching my book at an upcoming conference, that is, if I can get one constructed that conveys what I want to say about my book, and that has a big enough hook to snag readers.

In subsequent posts, I will introduce my book and keep you updated on the revisions.

TTFN,
R.G.C.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, it's been over a week, time to start blogging lol! We can follow each other on this too!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the pat on the back and thanks for being my friend too! It's been wonderful working together . I think we support each other rather well and on top of it we are honest and reassuring with each other!! Kudo's to you too!